Counter-D'Alamber's betting strategy
One of the most effective strategies related to financial management, many consider d'Alamber's strategy, which is based on reducing the amount of betting when winning and increasing the amount of the bet when losing. But in this article, we suggest that you consider the revised version instead.
The revised version of D'Alamber's strategy was called the Counter-D'Alamber Strategy. The main difference is that here, if successful, the size of the next bet increases, and in the case of defeat - decreases. Thus, if you fail several bets in a row, your costs are minimized, and with the winning streak, you can break and bring home a big profit.
How to play using the counter-d’Alamber strategy?
The main principle of the strategy is to raise or decrease the amount of the bet depending on the outcome of the previous one.
As an example, let's take an initial bet of £10, and the amount it will be increased or decreased by will be £2. So, if your first bet is won, the size of the next will be £12, if on the contrary, lost, then on the next event, you will bet £8.
The minimum bet should be equal to what you have designated as a step, in our case - £2. It is worth noting that this strategy has the most benefit when betting on odds in the region of 2.0 - 3.0.
An example of a counter-d'Alamber strategy game
In order to better understand the counter-D'Alamber strategy system, let's look at the example of betting selection and order.
- Bet £10 on TB (3.5) in lazio vs. Verona match. Odds 2.10. Loss. Balance - minus £10.
- Bet £8. on P2 in the match "Atletico" - "Barcelona. Odds 2.50. Win. Balance - plus £10.
- Bet £10. on X in the match "Borussia" D. - "Schalke 04." Odds 3.10. Win. Balance - plus £31.
- Bet £12 on "both will score" in the match "Marseille" - "Nice." Odds 2.05. Loss. Balance - plus £19.
- Bet £10 on P2 in the match Arsenal - Tottenham. Odds 2.20. Loss. Balance - plus £9.
- Bet £8 on P1 in the match Villarreal - Celta. Odds 2.50. Win. Balance - plus £21.
- Bet £10. on TB (2.5) in the match "Palmeiras" - "Cruzeiro." Odds 2.00. Win. Balance - plus £31.
As the example shows, if a certain positive balance is achieved, it is necessary to return to the original size of bets and to act again on the system. As a rule, with good analysis, this strategy can bring a stable income, and in case of a loss, the costs will never exceed the initial bankroll.
Pros and cons of this strategy
The main advantage of this tactic is that it is built on a financial calculation and allows you to keep the initial pot even in the event of a series of failures. The absence of a need for a large start-up bank can also be attributed to the positive aspects of this strategy.
The downsides include the difficulty of selecting events with high odds, which for beginners can be an unbearable task.
As a conclusion, this strategy is more suitable for experienced players who can carefully analyze the upcoming event and pick the most likely outcome with high odds. Also, this strategy is well suited for those players who have wins and losses come in a series of three or four bets.