- 24/7 live chat
- Deposit limits and reality check for responsible betting and gambling
- Information is easy to find and clear to read
- No fees for deposits or withdrawals
- No live streaming option
- Limited payment options
- Above average withdrawal times
Latest 10bet Welcome bonus May 2023All bonuses
Claim this new customer offer in five steps:
Create an account with 10bet
Once verified, deposit £15 or more
10bet will match this deposit at 50%, up to £50. To receive the full £50 bonus, you need to deposit £100+
New bettors get 50% as a deposit bonus, up to £50. 18+ only. One welcome offer per household. Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller). Wager deposit and 8x bonus. Max qualifying bet stake = initial bonus. Valid for 60 days. Min odds: 4/5 for singles, 2/5 per acca leg. Some bet types are excluded. Full T&C apply.
Opinions 0All reviews
Complaints 0All complaints
Review of the bookmaker 10bet from Legalbet
Established in 2003, 10bet is designed with the customer at the heart of everything it does - proven by the fact that it has over a million customers. The platform covers an enormous amount of sports alongside its сasino side and works closely with payment services to ensure winnings are transferred quickly. The apps and the website are sleek and easy to use. In 2019, the site even won Fresh Awards for design and branding.
Odds — normal
We calculated the margin for 10bet by analyzing the odds they offer. We further ranked them in one of the following three categories:
From 1% to 5%: Good value
Over 5% to 7%: Average value
Over 7% to 10%: Poor value
We got our results by taking into account the odds for final result outcomes measured in line with the over / under for different football leagues. Getting the average results using this method, we were able to obtain the margins for each league and the overall betting margin for the bookmaker.
10bet has an overall average margin of 5.97% for football and falls in the normal category. In the first section with Premier League, the margin is at 5.94%. The second section with Spanish La Liga and Italian Serie A, the margin is higher at 5.98%. Finally, taking the rest of the world leagues into account, the margin there is similar at 6%.
Betting options — normal
10bet offers 32 different betting markets, including unexpected sections like ‘Specials’ with bets like the current one – who will be voted BBC Sports Personality of the Year. Check all the following markets: Academy Awards, American football, Aussie rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Esports, Football, Gaelic Football, Gaelic hurling, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse racing, Ice hockey, MMA, Motor racing, Politics, Rugby league, Rugby union, Snooker, Specials, Speedway, Surfing, Table tennis, Tennis, Virtual sports, Volleyball.
Live — normal
10bet has an immense variety of live betting options. This includes popular sports such as tennis, football, and cricket, but also eSports for those who prefer a virtual game. New opportunities to bet are always cropping up in live games, giving an exciting and on-the-edge experience.
10bet does not have a Live Streaming feature; however, their information on live matches and games is provided by third parties and is lightning-fast!
10bet Mobile App
10bet has a website and also have released a mobile app, so customers can play whenever is most convenient - on the go or at home. This can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android devices and the App Store for iOS users.
How to Register at 10bet
You can sign up for 10bet in four easy steps:
Find the ‘Join Now’ button - it’s on the top right of the window. A pop-up will expand. Here, you’ll be asked for some personal information; enter your gender (denoted as Mr or Ms) and your name as it’s written on your ID. You’ll also need to provide your date of birth and a valid email address.
Next, you’ll be asked to enter your contact details. Select your country, enter your mobile number, and provide your address. Note: the options for countries are the United Kingdom, Guernsey, Jersey, or the Isle of Man.
The final step towards registration is to enter some account details. This is where you can choose your username - something fun and funky if you like, but your name will do. You also create your password at this stage; be sure to make it something secure. At this point, you are given the option to set deposit limits; however, this is skippable and can be amended at any point from your profile.
The pop-up will then show you the option to opt-in to their Reality Check. This pops up after your selected timeframe to remind you how long you’ve been using the site. The options are None, 30 Minutes, or 60 Minutes.
You’ll then be asked to submit some documents so the site can verify who you are. Select which document(s) you’re uploading. We submitted a passport and a bank statement.
The pop-up will confirm that you’ve successfully submitted your document(s) for review. Be on the lookout for an email confirming or declining your verification. Ours took seven days, but times will vary.
How to Deposit at 10bet
Once you’re verified, you can make deposits immediately.
- Navigate to the top of the screen. You can select ‘Deposit’ from the green button at the top or use the dropdown menu next to your name.
- A pop-up window opens, and you will see all the options you can use to deposit funds. Enter how much you would like to deposit and select ‘Deposit’ once you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter the details for your chosen payment type. Confirm the amount, and deposit when you’re happy.
- 10bet will then confirm that your deposit was successful. Your balance will then be shown next to the green ‘Deposit’ button on the home page.
How to Bet at 10bet
The website is simple to navigate, which is excellent, especially for bettors who already know what they want to bet on. Follow the steps below to place bets on your favourite games and sports.
- On the 10bet homepage, you’ll find the ‘Top Action’ section on the left-hand side (the most popular betting markets). Scrolling down, you’ll be able to see their sports list, which we’ll cover later! In the centre, you’ll see the live sports, along with today’s events and any upcoming games you can bet on.
- Find your preferred sport in 10bet’s list and click on it. We went for football as it’s so popular! You will have the option of either betting on indvidual results as singles or building an acca consisting of multiple bets. 10bet also has the ‘Bet Builder feature allowing multiple bets from within the same game.
- Your bet slip is on the top right and will show what you have selected and what your return could be. We’ve opted to bet on the Arsenal v Everton football match - that they will draw and that there will be more than 3.5 goals. Select ‘Place Your Bet’ when you’re happy with your wager and estimated wins.
How to Withdraw at 10bet
Withdrawing your funds is simple with 10bet. Bear in mind that you must have a positive balance to withdraw. If you’d like to withdraw less than £10, you can get in touch with customer support.
Follow these steps to withdraw your funds from 10bet:
- Select the dropdown menu next to your name, and select ‘Withdraw.’
- From here, you’ll be able to view your withdrawal options. Choose your withdrawal method and select ‘Withdraw’. Don’t forget that you’ll have to use the same payment option you used to make the deposit.
You’ll move on to a confirmation screen once this is complete. If you have any questions, you can contact support.
Licensing & Safety
10bet is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission; its licence number is 43173. At the time of writing, the most recent failure to comply with AML and social responsibility regulations resulted in Blue Star Planet, the operators of 10bet, paying £620,000 to socially responsible causes.
Service & Customer Support
Email - [email protected]
Phone - 0800-520-0079
Live Chat - 24/7 (only when logged in)
Twitter - https://twitter.com/10betSports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/10bet/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/10bet/
We spoke to 10bet’s support team over live chat to find out for ourselves what level of support you can expect. We were pleasantly surprised as we were put through to a specialist almost immediately. While the response to our query felt scripted, the agent we spoke to was very friendly and put us at ease. We even found out that if you can’t find what you’d like to bet on, you can email suggestions to them, and they’ll look into bringing it on board.
10bet Casino Review
10bet also has a casino section as well as sports betting. You can see this by selecting ‘Casino’ at the top of the page. There are 1,271 games in the casino, so you’re spoiled for choice, regardless of which type of game you prefer. You can search for games, but they’re also listed in sections to show you which ones are new, which are the most popular, and which are live. They’re also broken down by type: table games, jackpots, drops & wins, and more.
The Live Casino section is also available by navigating to the top of the page. There’s a large selection of games to choose from, including roulette, blackjack, baccarat, sic bo, poker, and game shows. 10bet aims to deliver the ultimate live experience, which is why they’ve teamed up with Evolution Gaming: one of the biggest and best providers in the world of live gaming facilities.
More Information About the Bookmaker
Founded in: 2003
Owners: Water Tree Limited - operated by Blue Star Planet
Sponsors: Blackburn Rovers
Registered Office: Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, St. Julians STJ3141, Malta
Licence Number: 43173
Email: [email protected]
Information about the company
Gambling Commission of Great Britain
Licence Number 43173