What is the best payment method for betting: How to register!
Skrill is the ORIGINAL E-Wallet when it comes to gambling online. They have been in operation since the very beginning. Originally named Moneybookers they have had a makeover in recent years and now form part of the Paysafe Group (along with Neteller).
Skrill Account Registration
Opening a Skrill account is quick, easy and free. You just need a phone number and an E-mail address. They have a verification process you will need to pass and also make a deposit of £10 to become a fully functioning user.
- To create a new Skrill account, click HERE.
During registration you will have to fill in your personal information, it is essential that you use all the data which corresponds to your documents. Where you sleep is irrelevant, the address you give them must be your address registered with your bank account or your utility bill.
- It is very straightforward to register, you just go through answering the questions and ticking the boxes.
- The first potential hurdle will be when you are asked to secure your account by entering your current phone number to receive an SMS (text message) for verification purposes. (Don’t forget to set your country’s code, then click continue).
- A six-digit code will be sent to your phone number but may take a few minutes to arrive. Be patient, but also make sure you are in an area where your phone can receive a signal in order to get the message.
- Once you have done that, you are good to go. Log in to the account and chose which method you intend to use to deposit with, and deposit!
There are a huge number of advantages to using Skrill, one is the speed in which your withdrawals are paid. Another is the ring-fencing of your gambling finances away you’re your day to day normal spending. This can prevent “tilting” and losing more than you could afford, and also stops any unwanted questions should you go to your bank manager attempting to get a mortgage. They also have a very very rewarding loyalty scheme, the more you use them, the more points you receive, and these can be converted into some very attractive prizes. It is worth looking into the details.
The single drawback to using Skrill is many bookmakers exclude it from qualifying for their promotional “New User” welcome bonus. In these instances make the initial deposit with your debit card, but every deposit and withdrawal after that, use Skrill.