Quinn Bet - Up to £10 Free bet for use “In-Play” each day - PDC World Darts Championship offer
Bet between £5 and £200 on In-Play markets at the World Darts Championship and the next day get a Free bet worth 5% of your total bets at QuinnBet.
1. Simply Place In-Play or ACCAs on any World Darts Championship matches of your choice before 23:59 any given day.
2. The odds requirements are very fair! If it's a single in-play bet, minimum odds of 6/4 (2.5) or greater apply. If it's an ACCA, the total combined odds must be minimum odds of 6/4 (2.5) or greater.
3. That's it, QuinnBet will credit your account the following day with a Free Bet up to £10 based on 5% of your total bets across these markets.
- This promotion is open to all QuinnBet customers in the UK & Ireland, who are 18+ and are entitled to avail of our promotions.
- The promotion applies to the following types of World Darts Championship Bets (Qualifying Bet).
- World Darts Championship In-Play Bets (includes any match throughout the tournament.)
- World Darts Championship ACCA's (includes Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds, Fivefolds+ Trixies/Patents/Yankees and Lucky 15's)
- The Min odds requirements per qualifying bet are 6/4 (2.5) single or combined in the case of ACCA's
- Customers can qualify for a Free Bet up to £10 based on 5% of total bets across the qualifying markets each day before 23:59.
- The maximum qualifying bet per selection is £/€10.
- Cashed out bets do not qualify.
- The maximum free bet that can be gained under this promotion is £10 per day.
- Minimum total stakes of £5 are required to qualify for a free bet under this promotion.
Bonus Criteria (T&C’s)
- The Free Bet will be credited by 4pm the day after any qualifying bets settle.
- Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets must be made using your own funds).
- Free bets expire 7 days after being credited.
- Free bets expire after 7 days
3/5 if you are going to be betting on the darts In-Play anyway then this little bonus the next day is well worth qualifying for. The fact that the Free bet is based on turnover and not Net wins or Net losses makes it +EV.