- Loads of bonuses and promotions for existing customers
- Several payment methods (for both deposits and withdrawals)
- Five Star Customer Service
- Attractive website
- No Live Streaming service
- Lacking a match center section or team stats
Bonuses QuinnBetAll bonuses
- Register on the bookmaker's website.
- Deposit and bet on any Sportsbook markets of your choice today (horse racing, football, tennis, darts etc) at odds of evens (2.00) or greater.
- If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day's betting (23:59), we'll refund 50% of your first day's losses as a Free Bet up to £35 (normally £25).
- Even if your account is up, you're guaranteed a £5 Free Bet provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at minimum odds evens (2.00) or greater.
- If at the end of the day (23:59) your account has losses overall, you will get 50% back as a free bet up to a maximum of £35.
- After the 7 days, the free bets will expire. Free Bets can used on all QuinnSports events at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The maximum odds permitted with the free bet is 100/1 single or combined. A maximum of one free bet can be placed on any individual sporting event.
Opinions 0All reviews
Complaints 0All complaints
Review of the bookmaker QuinnBet from Legalbet
QuinnBet was founded in August 2017 and they are based in Ireland. They are partnered with leading Sportsbook and Casino platform providers FSB Technology (UK) Ltd and they have quickly established themselves in the industry. Their philosophy is "Giving More Back to our Customers Every Time!" and they claim to have an instantaneous typical response time via ‘Live Chat’ with the majority of queries resolved within a few minutes!
They have devised some of the most creative promotions in the industry, that our customers avail of on a Daily and Weekly basis such as ‘Quarterback’ where customers can qualify for 25% Back of Sportsbook and Casino Losses on a Weekly Basis Plus our 'Daily Free Bet' where customers can qualify for a Free Bet Every Day! Horse racing customers know they are covered if their selection finishes Second to the Favourite as they run a 'Money Back as a Free Bet
Odds — normal
We calculated the margin for QuinnBet by analysing the odds they offer and placed them into one of the following three categories:
From 1% to 5%: Good value
Over 5% to 7%: Average value
Over 7% to 10%: Poor value
We got our results by taking the "Match result" odds and also the over/under 2.5 goals odds for different matches in different football leagues. Getting the average results using this method, we were able to obtain the margins for each league and the overall betting margin for the bookmaker.
QuinnBet has an overall average margin of 5.82% for football and falls in the average category. In the first section with Premier League and Championship, the margin is at 5.13%. The second section with Spanish La Liga and Italian Serie A, the margin is at 6.15%. Finally, taking matches from around the rest of the world into account, the margin is at 6.18%.
Betting options — good
Range of Sports: QuinnBet has a good range of sports available for you to bet on their site but that is still the most of any bookmaker we have reviewed to date.
Range of Bets and Markets: They have getting on for 200 different possible bets for each Premier League football game, and have good ranges on other sports as well. They specialise in Horse racing though and this is where a lot of their attention is turned to.
Betting Limits: Bet limits are high but if placing large bets or bets with high odds, check the maximum bet win amount and be sure that your wager is not exceeding it.
Live — normal
The In Play betting here is suprisingly good, with a large number of sports and matches covered, and a large (over 100) range of bets to place on a football match which is Live now. There is no live streaming which is disappointing but the games themselves do have an excellent graphics system to visualise what is happening on the pitch and there are text match updates too. Notably the odds in play are very good, sometimes actually better than those available pre kick off!
Information about the company
The Gambling Commission