Quinnbet Mobile App – review of betting app for iOS & Android (2023)
- Well designed app
- Many Free bets every day
- Bet-Builder and Cash-out available
- Not many payment methods are supported
- Average betting odds
The QuinnBet app is available to download from both the Google Play and Apple iOS stores. You can also download it from the betting site directly.
To download the App onto an Android phone you should:
- On your Android mobile device, locate the Google Play Store app icon and tap on it to open the store. Ensure that you are connected to the internet, either through Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the screen and type "QuinnBet" or "QuinnBet Mobile App" into the search bar.
- From the search results, locate the QuinnBet Mobile App (it should have the official QuinnBet logo). Tap on the app title, and then tap on the "Install" button on the app's information page. The app willnow download and install automatically on your device.
In this section, we tell you everything you need to know to get started using the QuinnBet app on your mobile device.
Registering an account with QuinnBet via the app is quick and straightforward. Simply open the app and tap the white ‘Sign Up’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen. You will then be invited to create a username and password, and enter some personal details in order to create your account; complete all of the fields on the screen, then tap the green ‘Join Now’ button, to complete your account registration.
Deposit with QuinnBet App
To make a deposit with QuinnBet using the app, simply open the QuinnBet app, log in and tap on the account icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, which has your current balance displayed next to it. Next, tap ‘Deposit Cash’ at the top of the menu which then appears. You will then be required to enter a billing address. Select your desired payment method from those available, enter the details required for your chosen payment method and the amount you wish to deposit, then acknowledge that you have read the funds protection information. Finally, tap the green ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the screen to add the funds to your account.
Place a Bet
To place a bet using the QuinnBet app, log in and navigate the app to find the sports market you would like to bet on. This can be done by browsing the home page, or tapping the menu icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screen, to view the A-Z of sports menu. Once you have found your desired market, click on the odds of your chosen selection. Your chosen bet will then appear in a bet slip, which you will need to click the ‘Betslip’ icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to view. Enter your stake, double check the details of your bet, then tap the yellow ‘Place Bet’ button to confirm your wager.
Withdraw with QuinnBet App
To withdraw funds from the QuinnBet app, log in and tap on the account icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Next, tap ‘Withdrawal’ on the menu that appears. Select the payment method you wish to use to withdraw funds from your account, then enter the necessary details, along with the amount you wish to withdraw. Finally, tap the button to confirm your withdrawal.
The QuinnBet app has a range of features available to users, including:
- A wide range of promotions for both new and existing customers, across sports and casino offerings.
- Bet Builder ‘Create A Bet’ functionality.
- A range of in-play markets.
- Access to the Quinnbet casino.
The QuinnBet mobile version is a little different to the QuinnBet app in terms of layout and content.
Features of the mobile version include:
- A good range of in-play markets, some with live streaming of events.
- Quick links to popular sports.
- Live streaming of some events for all customers, regardless of whether they have recently placed a bet or have a positive balance; customers simply need to be logged in.
- A wide range of virtual sports to bet on, including virtual golf and virtual tennis.
- Bet Builder ‘Create A Bet’ feature.
- Quick links to the Quinn casino.
The QuinnBet app and QuinnBet mobile site allow the same login to be used across the desktop, app and mobile version of QuinnBet, so customers only need to register an account once. However, we did find that when we logged in to the app, we were automatically logged out of the mobile site, and vice-versa.
Unlike most other bookmakers where the app mirrors the mobile site, at QuinnBet, the two are quite different. If live, in-play betting is where you main interests lie, then the QuinnBet mobile site might be more to your liking, as you can find live streaming of most in-play events, with rapidly-changing and engaging graphics enabling you to follow the action, as it happens. This feature appears to be missing from the QuinnBet app.
Otherwise, the two appear much the same, with the same features, just with a different layout across the two. If you are a horse racing fan, you might prefer the mobile site as upcoming races are featured on the homepage there, while the QuinnBet app features live and upcoming events across all sports, first. We also found that the mobile site only allowed debit card deposits, while the app allowed deposits via Skrill, too.
Promotions on the QuinnBet app can be accessed by tapping the ‘Menu’ icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, then scrolling down and tapping ‘Sportsbook Promotions’ to view the currently available offers.
We list just some of the wide range of currently available promotions, here:
- Horse Racing - £10 Free bet when your horse finishes second to the favourite.
- Horse Racing - Free bet up to £10 if your horse falls in QuinnBet’s select races.
- Football - Up to £10 Free bet refund if a match ends in a 0-0 draw.
- Football - Red Card Insurance - get your losing stake back as a Free bet of up to £10 if a straight red card is shown during the game.
- Greyhound Racing - Get a Free bet up to £10 if your dog finishes second to the favourite.
- Golf - Enhanced extra places for PGA and European Tour Golf tournaments.
- Tennis - Acca bonus of up to £50 for winning accumulator bets.
- Daily Free Bets based on 5% of your total stakes across selected markets
- Weekly Special - Get 25% of your weekly sportsbook losses refunded as a Free bet up to £50.
At QuinnBet, there are plenty of live, in-play markets available to bet on. However, live streaming capabilities are limited, so users may prefer to use the QuinnBet mobile site instead, which has a much better live streaming offering.
QuinnBet customers simply need to be logged in, in order to access the live video streams.
In-play betting is available for a wide range of sports in the QuinnBet app, including football, baseball, tennis, basketball, cricket, handball, ice hockey, snooker, table tennis, volleyball and Esports.
The live streaming capabilities of the QuinnBet app are very limited, but there are some team stats available to help punters to make a more informed wager.
The QuinnBet app offers customers a bet builder function. To use it, customers simply log in to the QuinnBet app and navigate to the event they would like to bet on. Once users have tapped on the event name, they will then see the ‘Create A Bet’ tab. Tapping on this allows users to browse the available selections for the bet builder. These include both teams to score, total goals, goal scorers, correct score, and winning margins. The majority of these markets are then also customisable to allow the user to choose the exact parameters of their chosen selection.
Users can tap on the odds of the selections they would like to bet on, then tap ‘Add toBetslip’ to add them to their bet slip at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Users then tap on said bet slip to revise their selections, enter their stake, then tap the yellow ‘Place Bet’ button, to confirm their bet.
The QuinnBet app has a range of games for users to play, via redirection to the QuinnCasino mobile site. Types of game available the QuinnCasino include:
The most popular slots games featured on the QuinnCasino mobile site include:
Big Bass Splash
Book of Sam
In order to download and use the QuinnBet mobile app, your device must meet the minimum system requirements, which are as follows:
9.0 or later
4.4 or later
FSB TECHNOLOGY (UK) LTD