- 24/7 live chat
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals
- The website is laid out clearly
- Reasonable withdrawal time
- No telephone number is listed
- Few deposit/withdrawal methods
Review of the bookmaker Parimatch from Legalbet
Established in 1996, Parimatch quickly rose in popularity and, in less than 20 years, grew to become an international gaming network comprising over 400 business units. The Parimatch website is operated by BV Gaming Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar under the company registration number 42734. Parimatch has headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus.
Odds - Average
We calculated the margin for Parimatch by analysing the odds they offer and placed them into one of the following three categories:
From 1% to 5%: Good value
Over 5% to 7%: Average value
Over 7% to 10%: Poor value
We got our results by taking the "Match result" odds and also the over/under 2.5 goals odds for different matches in different football leagues. Getting the average results using this method, we were able to obtain the margins for each league and the overall betting margin for the bookmaker.
Parimatch has an overall average margin of 5.32% for football and falls in the average category. In the first section with Premier League and Championship, the margin is at 6.14%. The second section with Spanish La Liga and Italian Serie A, the margin is at 4.64%. Finally, taking matches from around the rest of the world into account, the margin is at 5.16%.
Range of Sports and Markets - Good
Parimatch offers 33 different betting markets, including unusual entries like entertainment and politics. These options are all listed in the “Sport A-Z” section of their site: American Football, Australian Rules Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Entertainment, Esports, Football, Formula 1, Futsal, Gaelic Football, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Hurling, Ice Hockey, MMA/UFC, Motorcycling, Netball, Nine-Ball Pool, Politics, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Table Tennis, Tennis, Virtuals, Volleyball, Winter Sports.
In-play — good
Parimatch has a good selection of sports available for live betting. Their In-Play section includes some of the most popular sports, including football, cricket, tennis, and basketball. Those with interest in Esports will be glad to discover that this category is also included in their list of In-Play markets.
Within Parimatch’s In-Play section, there is an option to watch live streams. On this page, you can find out about ongoing sports events and place bets on the outcomes. You can also view upcoming events to see if anything catches your interest.Alt: Parimatch streams.
Parimatch Mobile App
So that customers can play on the go, Parimatch offers a free mobile app for both Android and iOS. You can download this app from the Google Play store for Android or the App Store for iOS-powered devices.
How to Register at Parimatch
Registering an account on the Parimatch website is a quick, simple process. To start, find and click on the “Sign Up” button located in the website header. A window will then pop up asking for a few personal details. Filling out this information should only take you a few minutes.
The first page asks for your sex, first name, last name, date of birth, and mobile number. Please be aware before filling in this information that the name you give must match the name on your ID and that you must be over the age of 18 to make an account. Once you’ve filled out this information, click the green arrow button to continue.
On the next page, you’ll be asked to provide your address. On Parimatch, you can simply input your postcode and look up your address that way. If you can’t find your address from the drop-down menu, however, you also have the option to input it manually. Next, click the green arrow at the bottom of the window to move on.
Finally, you’ll be asked to enter your email address. You will have to create a secure password with a minimum of 8 characters. It should contain a number and both lowercase and uppercase letters. On this page, you will also be asked to confirm that you are over 18 and have familiarised yourself with the site’s terms and conditions. Then, hit “Create Account.”
How to Deposit at Parimatch
Depositing cash on the Parimatch website is just as simple a process as setting up an account. To make a deposit, you will have to be logged in to your account. From there, just hit the green “Deposit” button in the website header to get started.
- When the deposit window pops up, you will first be asked to set a deposit limit. This limit can be Daily, Weekly, or Monthly and can be anywhere between £5 and £40,000. If you’d rather not set any deposit limits, that is an option, as well. You can change your deposit limit at any time, though it will take 24 hours for increases to be registered.
- Next, make your deposit. You’ll be able to choose between paying with a credit or debit card or with PayPal. When choosing the former, you’ll be asked to provide your card details, as with any other online payment. If using the latter, you’ll be required to log in to your PayPal account.
- Finally, check the box to confirm you are the owner of your chosen payment method and hit the green “Deposit” button located at the bottom of the window. With that, you’re done and are now ready to place your first bet.
How to Bet at Parimatch
The Parimatch website is laid out in a clear, simple manner, making it easy to navigate. This is great for bettors, as it means that it’s easy to find and bet on your preferred betting market. Follow the steps below to place bets on your favourite games and sports.
- On the Parimatch homepage, several sports are listed in the website’s left-hand panel, but the bookmaker offers even more sports. To see all Parimatch sports listed in alphabetical order, click on “Sports A-Z,” located towards the bottom of the left-hand panel.
- Next, find your preferred sport in Parimatch’s list and click on it. You’ll then be able to view games that are currently in-play in the “Featured” tab. Below the In-Play panel, you’ll also be able to see any Parimatch bet boosts available for the sport in question.
- If you’re not betting in-play and are instead seeking to bet on a regular match, make your way to the “Competitions” tab. Here, you’ll find a list of the various tournaments Parimatch offers odds for. Below, you can see that we’ve clicked on New Zealand’s drop-down menu to see the various competitions available to bet on in that country.
- After clicking a competition, you’ll be given a list of upcoming games. By selecting any one of these, you’ll be taken to a betting page where you can place wagers. There are lots of options here, but for the sake of this example, we’ve chosen to bet that the Ford Trophy’s Central Districts vs Northern Districts match will end in a tie.
- After clicking on the odds, you’ll notice that a betslip appears in a panel on the right-hand side of the page. Simply input your desired wager—here, we’ve chosen £5. Underneath the wager box, you’ll see that Parimatch tells you your estimated returns, which in this example is £205. If you’re happy with your wager and the estimated returns, hit the green button below.
How to Withdraw at Parimatch
To withdraw money from Parimatch, you must first have a withdrawable balance available. On Parimatch, the minimum withdrawal amount is £5. If your account balance is over £1 but less than £5 and you still want to make a withdrawal, you will need the help of Parimatch’s Customer Services Team.
Follow the steps below to withdraw your winnings from Parimatch.
- Just as if you were making a Deposit, click on the green “Deposit” button at the top of the page. When the window pops up, click the three vertical yellow dots next to “Deposit” and select “Withdraw” from the menu that appears.
- After clicking “Withdraw,” you’ll be presented with the below screen. Select your withdrawal method, which should be the same as your deposit method: either credit or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer. Fill in the requested details and the amount you wish to withdraw, confirm that you are the owner of this payment method and the account the withdrawal will be made to, and hit “Withdraw.”
Licensing & Safety
Parimatch is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission; its licence number is 42734. At the time of writing, there had been one regulatory action taken against BV Gaming Limited (Parimatch’s parent company) in recent years. In February 2022, it was fined £2m by the UK Gambling Commission for failing to comply with anti-money laundering, fairness, and social responsibility laws.
Service & Customer Support
Email - [email protected]
Phone - N/A; request a call-back available.
Live Chat - 24/7
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ParimatchUK/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Parimatchuk
When we spoke with Parimatch’s support staff via live chat, we were first in the queue and were able to get through in a matter of seconds. We spoke to two representatives of Parimatch and both were helpful and accommodating, giving clear, prompt answers to our questions. They were also happy to answer any follow-up questions we had to help clarify their answers. All in all, the representatives from Parimatch were pleasant to talk to and friendly.
Parimatch Casino Review
As well as being a bookmaker, Parimatch also has a casino on its site, which you can access either by clicking the “Casino” tab on the home page or the “Casino” button in the left-hand panel. It has a wide variety of games available, including its two Games of the Year: Big Bass Splash and Sugar Rush. Additionally, Parimatch has a range of slot games for you to choose from, as well as some tempting cash drops and jackpots.
Parimatch also has a live casino where you can play some of the most popular casino games available, including blackjack, roulette, and poker. In addition to these classic games, Parimatch has several game shows, including entries such as Crazy Time and The Greatest Cards Show. These games are clearly listed so that you can easily find whatever it is that you’re looking for. There are also Just Landed and Featured games sections, where you can try out some of their hottest picks.
More Information About the Bookmaker
Founded in: 1996
Owners: BV Gaming Limited
Sponsors: Chelsea FC, Newcastle United FC, Aston Villa FC, Leicester City FC
Registered Office: Suite 23, Portland House, Glacis Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
Licence number: 42734
Email: [email protected]
Information about the company
The top betting sites are…
Here at Legalbet we have also categorised the top betting sites and their features to make them easier for you to find. They are:
By Sport: Football | Tennis | Boxing | Cricket | Snooker | Golf | UFC | Darts | Greyhound | Rugby | Horse Racing | Basketball | Baseball | Formula 1 | Ice Hockey (NHL) | Volleyball | Cycling | Netball | AFL
By Features: Cash Out | £5 Minimum Deposit | Minimum Bet Sizing | Live Streaming | Betting Exchanges | Safest | Fast Withdrawal | Daily Free Games | New Betting Sites | Horse Betting Apps | Football Betting Apps | Virtual Sports Betting Sites